This post is What is in my Travel Beauty Bag ( Video)
This year , I went to Mussoorie for summer vacations with family . It was a fun trip as my brothers also joined us and we had great time playing games,singing songs with extensive leg pulling. We planned for hiking and long walks in hills moment we set for our journey. The plan was to take one step towards healthy lifestyle and fitness in our regular life as per the saying that “Going up and down hills gives the heart a great workout. ”
Although I wanted but was somehow was convinced that our itinerary will not let me film video for my YouTube Channel during this holiday. Towards the end of our holiday we were so tired (with cramps in legs) that each one of us took a day off with just ourselves. Menfolk retired for snooker game and kids were asleep,I thought of filming one video. I actually borrowed tripod from the fellow resort patron to film this video.
This video is not exactly Travel Beauty Essentials rather just a friendly share about my recent Travel beauty bag !! I have embedded the video in the post for you to watch which you can watch on my Youtube channel here.Please like,share,comment and Subscribe !! Also I have shared some Instagram pictures of my Mussoorie Holiday.
Keep reading here for more!!
What is in my Travel Beauty Bag ?
I packed minimal for my makeup and relied on our hotel bath supplies for daily shower. The day I filmed this video was the only day when I wore MAC Impassioned Lipstick which is gorgeous coral pink color perfect for summer and spring. For the base ,I kept everything minimal as the day tends to get hotter in Mussoorie towards noon in June. Here is the complete list of the products I mentioned in video
1. Clinique Take the Day off Balm
2. TonyMoly Perfect Cleansing Foam Cleansing Master ( Review Here)
3.L’Oreal Hydrafresh All Day Hydration Boosting Essence ( Review Here)
4. Lakme 9 to 5 Hydrating Sunscreen
5. The Body Shop Moringa Softening Body Milk
6. Lotus Safe Sun Intensive Sun Block Spray ( Review Here)
7. Lakme CC Cream – Instant Skin Stylist – Bronze ( Review Here)
8. Revlon Photoready Skinlights Liquid Illuminator – Bare Lights ( Review Here)
9. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer Medium ( Review Here)
10. L’Oreal Mat Magique All in One Transforming Powder N6 ( Review Here)
11. Benefit Powder Blush Coralista
12. Colourpop Super Shock Cheek – Aphrodisiac and Wisp
13. Colourpop Super Shock Shadow – Wattles ( Wearing in video)
14. Lakme Absolute Forever Silk Eyeliner – Earthline ( Review Here)
15. Maybelline Lash Sensational Lash Multiplying Mascara ( Review Here)
16. MAC Amplified Lipstick – Impassioned
Some pictures of my Holiday & meeting Mr. Ruskin Bond
I hope you enjoyed watching this video including the Mussoorie valley I captured in product video shots!! I will catch up with all of you soon with my next post. Do share your thoughts with me on your travel beauty & makeup tips with me in comments .