Today’s post is Vichy Liftactiv Advanced Filler Review,Price in India. Recently I published a video on my Youtube channel on review of this product in collaboration with Purplle.com. I have discussed most of the details involving the texture, active ingredients and how to use the product effectively in the video itself. But being a Doctor, I wanted to share my insights on Retinol which is one of the most potent anti ageing ingredient in Vichy Advanced Filler along with other details on the product.
Vichy Liftactiv Advanced Filler Review ( Video)
Price:2795 INR for 30ml ( Buy it Here)
Keep reading here for more!!
Before I begin with the review of Vichy Liftactiv Advance Filler, here is a quick capsule on retinol!!
What is Retinol?
Retinol is a storage form of Vitamin A in animals which acts on skin at cellular level combating signs of ageing. Retinol induces skin metamorphoses by improving skin density and increased cell turnover. It fills up the age induced collagen depletion thereby filling up the wrinkles and plumping up dry withered skin.
Cautions while using Retinol in skin care
- Try to use only one retinol product at time. I will suggest you keeping rest of the skincare simple and refreshing. Use of Retinol and AHA together is disputed. While one set of the skin experts believe that they should not be used together but the research say they can be used. On same lines synchronized use of Vitamin C and Retinol is disputed as per studies Retinol destabilize Vitamin C but nothing is proved in situ experiment on human skin as such.
- Don’t miss using your Sunscreen. All the changes induced by Retinol can go waste if you are not shielding your skin against the harmful effects of the Sun. I usually wear Vichy Liftactiv Advanced Filler in my Night time Skincare. But it can be used as daytime skincare but if you shield your skin with good sunscreen . ( Broad Spectrum with Minimum SPF 30)
- If you are using retinol for the first time start with small quantity. You can opt to use your retinol skincare every alternate day. Sometimes skin starts flaking with redness on use of retinol products. It usually indicates that you have to tone down the use of product in frequency or amount.
Vichy Liftactiv Advanced Filler Review
As we age our facial features become less defined and the face can look more sad and tired. This ‘sad look’ can be attributed to the appearance of deep & vertical wrinkles. Vertical wrinkles can be particularly resistant and hard to correct.
Following 10 years of research, Vichy combines for the first time two ingredients: pure retinol, in very high concentration and LR2412 to:
- Visibly correct the look of deep and vertical wrinkles as if filled
- Give you a happier look
- Complete moisturiser, suitable for sensitive skin
Vichy Liftactiv Advanced Filler is light weight- retinol based anti aging solution that is packaged in metallic squeeze tube. Metallic tubes look bit vintage but it is ideal packaging to keep the product air tight which is mandate for retinol based products. Cream is dispensed through a nozzle which is aptly sized to squeeze out just right amount of the product. Packaging looks beautiful in pastel -metallic blue finish and equally functional. I recommend storing this tube away from sunlight so that active ingredient remain stable.
Retinol and LR2412 are the cardinal constituents of this cream. While retinol improve the cell density at atomic level, LR2412 sloughs off superficial skin layers. It is also enriched with glycerine,vichy thermal spa water and soya oil which act synchronously to moisturize and hydrate newly revealed young skin.
I usually take small amount of the product and apply it all over my cleansed skin in my nighttime skincare.( Please watch my video for application procedure). It can be used all over the face for overall skin brightening but should never be applied on gentle under eye area.I have been using this since over a month now and my complexion looks energized. I applied on my frown line, crow feet eye area,nano labial lines, nose squeeze line and salute line ( Me being allergic cat!!). It has ironed out fine creases in this area and couple of post pregnancy blemishes are lightened.
VANILLA RATINGS 9/10
There is no right age for starting Anti aging Skincare. You have to act as per your skin demands. My Skin has undergone terrible phase after my second pregnancy. At one point I had dull ,acne prone, dry skin with blemishes. Anti Ageing in your early thirties was not my cup of tea but now my skin needs it.
In case you are facing aging skin challenges which typically begin with dull dry skin , lack of glow, fine lines and blemishes ,I will recommend you checking out Vichy Liftactiv Advanced Filler. It looks expensive but you need very small amount of the product for daily application.Highly recommend!!
Have you tried Vichy Liftactiv Advanced Filler? Any other retinol product you have tried?
Share your thoughts with in comments below