In this post Simple Everyday Winter Makeup Look ( Video Tutorial) , I am going to share some FOTD pictures and the list of the products I used in this makeup video tutorial. For complete tutorial, you can watch video embedded in the post below. Don’t forget to like,share,comment and subscribe to my channel.
Keep reading further for product list & more pictures!!
Simple Everyday Winter Makeup Look
1. L’oreal Paris La Palette Nude Rose Eyeshadow Palette
2. Clinique Lid Pop Petal Pop ( Review Here)
3.Makeup Revolution Baked Vivid Highlighter – Pink Lights ( Review Here)
4. Maybelline Colossal Kajal Superblack ( Review Here)
5.Sugar Eye Told You So Liquid Eyeliner- Black Swan ( Review Here)
6.Maybelline Lash Sensational Lash Multiplying Mascara
7. Maybelline Fashion Brows Duo Shaper Gray ( Review Here)
8.L’oreal ExtraOrdinary Bossting Facial Oil ( Review Here)
9. Nation Ageless Illuminating Primer
10. L’oreal Mat Magique 12h Foundation- Gold Ivory
11. YBP Makeup Perfector- Lust
12. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer- Medium ( Review Here)
13. the Body Shop Extra Virgin Mineral Loose Powder ( Review Here)
14.Makeup revolution Ultra Cream Contour Palette
15. Makeup Revolution Blush, Brighten Contour Iconic Palette- Smoulder
16.Makeup Revolution Vivid Lacquer Blush O’Boy
17. MAC Lip Pencil Heroine
18. Clinique Lip Pop Peace Pop
I hope you find this video tutorial on Everyday Winter Makeup Look helpful ? I was really happy to spot coordination of colors that set in with MAC Heroine + Clinique Peace Pop on lips with barbie pink Makeup Revolution O’Boy Vivid Lacquer Blush on cheeks. Initially I was bit reluctant using Clinique Lid Pop Petal Pop but it added radiant metallic finish right in the centre of my lids which brought out my eyes better in overall look.
How do you like this makeup look? Where you think you will love to sport this kind of makeup?
Please leave me a comment on what kind of videos you want me to film?