Today’s post is
Maybelline Haul. Maybelline has come up with some interesting launches this summer in India. I went to Lifestyle stores for some clothing & footwear shopping and ended up buying myself Maybelline makeup.Most of the products I purchased were among the new launches. I really loved New Maybelline The Falsies Push up Drama Mascara for its fuchsia-marasala tints with metallic finish. I carted it in without thinking much as I already had superb experience with Maybelline Mascaras in past.
For more on my haul,keep reading !!
Products I hauled
- Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara – Waterproof Mascara ( Buy It Here)
- Maybelline Colorsensational The Powder Mattes Lipstick – Make me Blush ( Buy It Here)
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Waterproof Gel Pencil – Lustrous Sapphire ( Buy It Here)
- Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Wow Grapefruit ( Buy It Here)
- Maybelline Lip Polish Glam 6 ( Buy It Here)
- Maybelline Super Stay Gel Nail Color in Mint for Life ( Buy It Here)
I got Maybelline Glam 6 Lip Polish free with my purchase. I have used lip polish formula ( Glam 7 and Glam 9) in past and quite enjoyed using them, so was happy to grab Glam 6 as freebie which is beautiful plum shade. I wanted to own & don a mint nail polish for these summers so picked up ‘ Mint for Life’ which is pastely mint shade . I can see myself using this lot these summers.
Again, my huge love for Maybelline baby lips – Candy wow version made me to buy one among three new shades launched in the collection. I picked Grapefruit this time which is soft peach color and looks pretty when paired with smokey eyes. Maybelline Lasting Drama Lustrous sapphire gel pencil allured me as inexpensive replacement of my Inglot Gel Eyeliner which dried up and was royal blue in color. I spotted Maybelline Fit me BB Sticks on the counter also which can be great buys for oily skin this summer. Of all the products I bought, I have used Maybelline Powder Matte Lipstick which I am wearing in FOTD, I shared in post. I will be reviewing it soon on blog