Today’s post is May Beauty & Makeup Favorites which is a video update from Monthly Favorite Series, I publish every month on my Youtube Channel. In my monthly favorites videos, I basically round up some of my favorite makeup and beauty products that I loved most in that particular month. From past two months, I end up utilizing my entire time planning ,filming and editing videos as I am currently publishing two videos per week. So updates on blog have slowed down but I am committed to post and work more on blog also in this half of year as writing about beauty , sharing pictures , connecting to blogging community is something I equally enjoy.
For more on my May Beauty & Makeup Favorites, keep reading!!
May Beauty & Makeup Favorites
I tend to stick to almost same skincare and makeup products unless my skin changes its behavior which is mostly seasonal but sometimes hormonal too. Sometimes I haul some new launches or collaborate with brand for reviews which results in some shuffling on skincare bar. For month of May , I picked seven favorite products from skincare, shower and makeup. Here is the list of my May favorites
1. The Body Shop Pinita Colada Shower Gel – One of the yummiest pineapple scented shower gel by The Body Shop . I loved its creamy luxurious lather and non drying cleansing. Check my complete review here.
2. Organique Facial Cleanser All Skin Types – This is a new powder cleanser I tried this month. I absolutely loved the mild herbal aroma and powerful cleansing action with mild exfoliation offered by this herbal facial cleanser. You can read my review on same at Glamrada.com
3. Montagne Jenneusse 7th Heaven Dead Sea Mud Pac – I have these Montagne Jenneusse Mud Facial Pack from quite some time. This cleanse and tightens pores and refines overall skin texture. I tore open this pouch in February this year for first application and almost forgot about it afterwards. I spotted it back in May lying on my shower shelf , behind big shampoo bottles exuding same creamy freshness without any drying . I really appreciate the way it survived without any alterations in texture all this time despite it was in constant contact with air.
4. Batiste Dry Shampoo Original & Cherry – I bought my first Batiste Dry Shampoo – Original from Bali whereas I received Cherry Version in my Fab Bag. I absolutely love the way it cancels out grease,adds texture to my hair and soften them up. I highly recommend this dry shampoo for ongoing rainy season and summers in general .
5.OPI Nail Lacquer Iceberger & Fries – gorgeous caramel brown shade that compliment my slightly tanned hands. I love the glossy creamy finish of OPI Iceberger & Fries Nail Lacquer.
6. MAC Orange Corrector Studio Finish – As i have mentioned in video also, Orange corrector is new addition to my makeup routine. I never miss applying it in my under eye area so that my foundation should not look ashy in that zone. I will be featuring it soon in some video makeup tutorial.
7. Makeup Revolution Iconic Smoulder Palette Blush,Brighten and Bronze is one palette that I reach out for almost daily. I love this palette for its versatility primarily. Blush powder is gorgeous peachy pin color that I use almost on regular basis. I sometimes use bronzer and highlighter powders as eyeshadows also.
PS: I am posting two videos per week on my Youtube channel. So I was not able to update blog regularly. but now when kids have started back to school, I will be posting on blog actively.
Do share your monthly favorites with me in comments below