Today in this post
Makeup Revolution I Heart Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette Review,Swatches,Price in India
I am going to share the most awesome purchase I did this year. I have recently shared the Haul update too. Whosoever is in Makeup, must have desired or bought Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette. I could not lay my hands on that but since this was this palette was claimed to be the closest Dupe for the Too Faced one, I indulged in some online search, Grabbed two of these I Heart MakeUp Palettes. I will be Reviewing Death by chocolate soon but as of today It is I Heart Chocolate.
On my online search the shades of eyeshadows looked similar to Too Faced Chocolate bar but I cannot comment on the quality domain. As far as the price is concerned, Makeup revolution I heart chocolate Wonder palette is a great bang for your buck especially when compared with chocolate bar. I have just reviewed the palette in this post with swatches and will be doing a separate post on the looks from this palette
AS CLAIMED BY BRAND
Makeup Revolution I Heart Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette Review
Pick and mix for your eyes. You will want to try EVERY chocolate in the box!
Mixture of mattes and shimmers
Makeup Revolution I Heart Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette Review
Makeup Revolution I Heart Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette , is a wonder palette in all senses. The chocolatey carousal begins with sleek , flip off packaging which looks like a melting chocolate and is made up of good quality plastic .This chic chocolate Bar arrived in cardboard box back side of which has picture of Eyeshadow palette inside. It gives fair enough idea of shades inside. I love storing the palette in this cardboard box itself as It has central transparent window across which the chocolate case is visible plus for better grip.
Open the sleek case, there is a huge mirror inserted in the lid side while the base has 16 rectangular pans of eyeshadows.Along with delectable sight,Packaging tantalized my olfaction buds too with Deep sweet chocolate aroma. Within the palette is a dual ended sponge applicator which is of slight use but the hollow for the brush is long enough to hold my unbranded eyeshadow brush which I bought online . Unlike the MUR Hot Spice Blush Palette, all the eyeshadows in this wonder palette have names. I loved the chocolatey love names which are written on thin cellophane paper inserted within the palette.
The palette has 14 beautiful eyeshadows which are gorgeous variants of Brown and Gold and two highlighters. I was delighted to see Olive Green, Plum and Deep Violet Eyeshadow too.Then right in the middle is this block of Baby pink Eyeshadow which will not fail to score some more chocolate points here.Almost the Eyeshadows are good to superb in pigmentation on my primed as well as non primed lids. But with primer underneath definitely eyeshadows look more vibrant and wear longer crease free.I hardly spotted any fall outs in the pan or on my face while using these eyeshadows.
- You Need Love: Pale White/Ivory White Highlighter ,Soft Non Powdery Texture ,Matte Finish
- Thank Friday: Matte Flesh tone Eyeshadow with silky soft texture . Ideal to be used for Natural looks or as transition shade or a blending eyeshadow
- More!: A Champagne Gold Eyeshadow with Buttery soft Texture, Satin Finish
- Smooth Criminal: Deep Bronze shade which has really buttery soft Texture. While I was swatching it the eyeshadow appeared as soft as velvety pressed pigment. However,While applying it with eyeshadow brush there was hardly any fall outs.Gives Gorgeous Satin Finish . It can be used as lid colour or for soft smokey looks!!
- Chocolate Love:Golden Brown shade with almost same texture as that of Smooth Criminal. One of my Favorite in this palette!! I loved the incredible pigmentation, Flawless satin Finish. I prefer using it as Lid Color mostly
- Piece me Together: Deep Olive Green color Eyeshadow with lot of Gold shimmer .One of the less pigmented eyeshadow in palette and buttery soft crumbling texture. I loved the shadow shade but the texture is bit disappointing
- One More Piece: Soft Brown Matte Eyeshadow of Soft workable Texture. Ideal to be used as Transition color!
- Pleasure Girl: One of my favorite matte eyeshadow in Palette. A Deep chocolate Brown for defining socket. I love pairing it up with One More Piece for Regular, Natural Everyday wear!!
- Meet Chocolate: is Matte soft baby pink eyeshadow with silky soft texture. I see it as another highlighter or an accent color. I would have loved a Pink Champagne or a rose Gold eyeshadow here instead of Matte Pink
- You Need More: deep woody brown eyeshadow with satin finish. Texture is very soft and creamy. I really need this more!!
- What A Way to Go:a cranberry shimmer finish eyeshadow with multicoloured shimmer.Ideal for evening/night make-up. Texture is soft and workable.
- Love Torn: A Deep Brown ,silky soft textured eyeshadow with lot of Gold shimmer which is palpable while swatching.
- Stolen Chocolate: Gorgeous Matte Finish,Burnt chocolate color eyeshadow which has soft smooth texture. This can be a great eyeshadow for the soft smoked looks
- Unforgivable: Shimmer based , a blend of Grey bluish violet hues with loads of shimmer. It is less pigmented and has kind of soft, powdery texture.
- Love Divine: beautiful Copper Eyeshadow with fine milled shimmer which adds up to the satin finish of he eyeshadow.
- Endorphins Ready: Pearly champagne highlighter with soft non powdery texture
All the Eyeshadows blend well and stay on my lids ( with Urban decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion) for more than 10 hours with no creasing and minimal fading. I will highly suggest using primer underneath for Unforgivable and Piece me together for better pigmentation and minimizing fall out.
To Sum Up
MATTES: We have 7 Mattes here.Thank Friday, One More Piece, Pleasure Girl, Meet Chocolate, Stolen Chocolate plus highlighter You Need Lov
SATIN: With Fine Milled Shimmer: 5 Satin pearlescent Finish-More!,Smooth Criminal,Chocolate Love, Piece me together,Love Divine and Endorphin Ready!
SHIMMER:4 Shimmers –Piece Me together,What A Way to Go,Love torn and Unforgivable
VANILLA RATINGS 9/10
If you are obsessed with chocolate or anything chocolatey ,You should definitely give try to this Makeup Palette. As per the latest trends in Makeup world, Chocolate is the New Black!! This Palette is great assembly of soft as well as strong Brown chocolate shades to create delicate smoky eye looks.There are few shades which as I mentioned above, I did not like much but still as a complete package ,I love this palette. Packaging is classy and chic!! I loved the quality of the eyeshadows , shade collection,velvety textures and Incredible finish and stay!! There are lot of options in Neutrals with different Finish.I think that each one of us has that one favorite warm neutral in this palette. I see myself using this a lot in future. Recommended with oodles of Vanilla!!
Thanks for visiting Trystwithvanillagirl.com. I , Radha,Founder and Editor at Trystwithvanillagirl will love to find your thoughts on posts which inspired you or tinkled you in any manner in comment section below.Your little notes help me to find you guys who are the biggest supporters of this blog. Knowing my readers put me in Happy space !! You can also follow me on Different Social Media by clicking on Grey bubbles in Right Sidebar!!