L’oreal Paris Magique Liner Review
- Easily high light those attractive eyes the way you desire with the new L’Oreal Paris liner magique
- Liner magique enhances the shape of the eye, providing intensely precise black lines with ultimate perfection
- Incredibly versatile and easy to apply, it can blend beautifully into the eye shadow to create high eye definition
- Infused with ultra black pigments, it comes with a new generation of felt tip liner that helps achieve thick and sultry flicks
- Non dripping, quick dry, intense black pay off, extreme finesse with precise felt tip, water and smudge resistant
L’oreal Paris Magique Liner is black liquid eyeliner housed is an beautiful pot-applicator packaging. Eyeliner pot is black in color with signature “ L’oreal Magique” fuchsia accents. Brush applicator is felt tipped, flexible , picks apt amount of the product and gives precise sharp defined lines. Brush being flexible can be used in both forward and backward direction which becomes particularly handy while doing winged eyeliner or creating flicks.
Formula is jet black in color ( single shade only) and is super-pigmenteted. Being liquid eyeliner, it has watery texture but does not drip rather dries out quickly without seeping in my eye-crease fold. Pigments are well blended in liquid base and they do not separate out from the liquid medium on prolong standing but still I prefer to shake the eyeliner before use.
I get thin and thick lines to define my eyes easily with the applicator brush and ultra pigmented formula . Once dry, it sets into luxurious black glossy finish which stays smudge proof . It does not shrivel up or flake off but wears full color on my eyelids with practically no fading for up to 5-6 hours although towards the end of the day, I spot some fading towards the inner corners of my eyes . It comes out easily with L’oreal Micellar Water without any vigorous rubbing or tugging. Formula is non-allergic and has not led to any kind of reaction in my eyes
VANILLA RATINGS 9/10
I find L’oreal Paris Magique Liner a great option for defining my eyes on regular basis. Although I love using gel based eyeliners but to save time in hush of morning hours liquid eyeliners always come handy especially the brush which is part of packaging.Formula of L’oreal Magique Liquid Eyeliner gives dark black color with glossy smooth finish.It does not dry out my lids and stays smudge proof without cracking for 5-6 hours. It resists flowing out when in contact with water but is not water- proof. It comes out easily with L’Oreal Micellar Water and does not irritate my eyes. Recommended!!
More pictures,swatch and FOTD