The REASON: Her attitude,Her dogged desire,Her Gothic beauty and Her makeup..Everything at once !!
KAT VON D SIN-FULL LASH MASCARA REVIEW
I remember watching KAT in one of the shows about tattoo artist on TV Channel TLC.Later only when I started making videos for my You tube channel I found her makeup line also.Her flawless face inked with beautiful confluence of stars at one edge and her immense creativity both as a tattoo artist and as a makeup lover never miss to tingle an artist within us! As said that her makeup range bubbles indulgence in creativity and invokes an artist within us is so true.
- COLOUR : It is Dark Black in colour.
- TEXTURE: .This is Creamy in Texture. First Ever mascara I bought which is Creamy
- PACKAGING:I love the packaging especially the tattoo like art work done on the tube.Its so original and belongs to Kat Von D in all senses
- WAND : Love it. Nothing fancy but somehow manage to put product on lashes uniformly.
- Application: Super easy. Creamy texture makes it to smudge at times.9/10
- CLUMP:No clumps when applied twice. If more it tends to get clumpier but because the formula is creamy brush mange to give uniformity to lashes.
- FALL OUT:Totally clean under eyes up to 10 hours.10/10
- If Water splashed:I accidentally splashed my face while it was still there on my lashes. There was no major black blotches on my face. A drop here or there.It passed my water accident test.(I never wear mascaras when I swim) 9/10
- When removed: It easily comes out without much effort.(I use my The body shop’s Chamomile cleansing butter as an Eye makeup remover) 10/10
- Price:18 USD
Please add your comments in the comment box below.
Looking forward to this association my lovely friends!!
Disclaimer: As I am a Doctor Whatever I recommend here is not a part of prescription.Its Normal Makeup and Beauty obsessed Girl’s opinions unless stated otherwise.