Till now most of the Looks I posted on my Blog were Predominantly Colour Based. So I thought of doing a look which is very Natural . I came up with this look which is Fresh and Natural .So is the Name FRESH NATURAL EVERYDAY MAKEUP!!
You can wear this look to Office,Girly Get Togethers, Official Lunch, Movie and just to be yourself and little made up!!
So here is the LOOK and the Complete list of products used to create this look!!
MAKEUP-BREAKUP FRESH NATURAL EVERYDAY MAKEUP LOOK
2. Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation.I am in shade Nude Beige 3.5.
3.MAC NC 35 Moisture Cover Concealer in my UnderEye Area
4 .Rimmel Stay Matte Powder In Shade Amber 009.
I tried to add FRESHNESS to my face using NARS Illuminator in Orgasm and added a dash of Colour with Nyx Mosaic Powder Blush In Dare
For Eyes I experimented with different colours from My NAKED Palette!!
2. Urban Decay Primer Potion
3. Urban Decay Naked Palette
- I used all the PINK HEARTED Eyeshadows!
- I applied Naked all over my Lid and Blended it completely especially in my socket line.
- Then I applied Smog followed by Buck to define my socket line. I found Smog to be a beautiful radiant Transition Colour
- I applied Toasted as an Overall lid colour and highlighted Inner corners and Brow Bone using Sin.
- For my lower lid in the outer Half I applied Dark Horse.
4. Lakme Eye Artist Eyeliner Pen to line my Eyes.I stayed very close to my Eye Lashes to create very Thin Line.
6.L’oreal Paris Magique Kajal to tightline my Eyes.
1. Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Coral Lustre and topped it up with
2.Lakme Absolut Gloss Stylist In Rust Crush for the beautiful Orange Lip
3.Chambor Lipliner in Nude To Outline my lips
Let me know in comments if you will try this FRESH NATURAL EVERYDAY MAKEUP LOOK! How it turned out on you?
Please add your comments in the comment box below.It gives me immense pleasure to know you people who read my blog. I will love to interact with you in any format( let’s say Q/A or anything) that enhances our common, creative,beauty driven relationship.Looking forward to this association my lovely friends!!
Disclaimer: As I am a Doctor Whatever I recommend here is not a part of prescription.Its Normal Makeup and Beauty obsessed Girl’s opinions unless stated otherwise.