Today in this post FOTD: Bright Fuchsia Lips!!
I am going to share this look which I actually created around Urban Decay Eye-shadow Sin. As I shared before, The Eye shadow pot fell and the shadow broke. I managed to save some residues and I am trying to use up this Eye shadow fast. “Sin” is gorgeous champagne eye-shadow which emits a pinkish hue. It looks beautiful with bright pink lips. While the makeup on rest of my face is illuminating and glowing, I tried pulling the focus on my lips with daring fuchsia lips.
This look is good for afternoon lunch in winters. If paired with Fuchsia Festive Outfits, You can wear this for small family functions or dinners also. I hope you will like the complete look. Here is the complete picture!!
FOTD: Bright Fuchsia Lips!!
I mixed one pump of each of these two and applied on my face for illuminated makeup base. I applied them mixed with The Body Shop Foundation Brush for more coverage and even distribution of the product on my face with Inglot Under Makeup base.
3.MAC Skinfinish Natural Medium Powder to set my foundation. As it is Mineral powder , It imparts a natural Glow while setting up my foundation.
4.I applied MAC Select moisture Cover Concealer NC 35 in under eye area and set it up with MAC Skinfinish powder again.
5.On My cheeks I used Sleek LACE Blush Palette – Crochet Blush to add light flush of color. This is really pigmented blush so I will suggest you going light hand with it. As a highlighter on cheeks , I used Guipure Blush from the same palette and blended these two well to have more natural highlights.
- With my urban decay eye-shadow brush which arrived within the NAKED palette , I patted down SIN eye-shadow for more intense color all over my lid. Then I used Lancome Color Design Matte Eye-shadow- Clock Tower which is blackened grey in the outer V of my eyelid. I have blended with light hand to have more natural finish.
- On Brow bone I swept Sleek I divine Matte Eyeshadow –Flesh.
- To complete the Eye makeup- I applied thick eyeliner with MAC Fluidline Blacktrack Gel Eyeliner. Then applied 3 coats of Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara.
- On Lower Lid I applies Chambor Dazzle Eyeliner Pencil in Grey Dazzle And tightline my eyes with MAC Technakohl Graphblack Eyeliner
- I said “Done” and wore these gorgeous Black Finish Fuchsia danglers, Mom Bought for me from “Bittu Bangle store” Sector 22,Chandigarh.
Thanks for visiting Trystwithvanillagirl.com. I , Radha,Founder and Editor at Trystwithvanillagirl will love to find your thoughts on posts which inspired you or tinkled you in any manner in comment section below.Your little notes help me to find you guys who are the biggest supporters of this blog. Knowing my readers put me in Happy space !! You can also follow me on Different Social Media by clicking on Grey bubbles in Right Sidebar!!