Today’s post is a FOTD – Winter Ready Makeup Look I was not able to do these kind of posts since a while because I was focussing on building up my Instagram and Youtube Channel. Now when I have struck right with few required basics, I am enjoying back creating different make up looks.
Winters mean bold red lips !! Shades like Bold red or Cranberry look universally flattering during this part of the year. Pop of your favorite red lipstick with clear radiant skin looks quite appealing. This whole look dazzles up by precisely defined metallic gold on eyes .
Hope you will like this easy to do Winter Makeup look – Red lips with Gold on eyes.
Winter Ready Makeup Look
I began by spraying fine mist of MAC Prep+ Prime Hydrating Mist- FIX+ all over my face. This keeps my skin hydrated and preps up skin for foundation application. Once it dried, I applied The Body Shop Drops of Youth Wonderblur to blur out my pores and mattifying my face.I used Eco Soul Spau Gel BB Cream in shade 03 as my foundation base this time which is two tones paler than my regular skin tone. It gives good coverage and comes with lot of skin benefits. Further for concealing, I used Maybelline Fit me Concealer in shade medium. I am using it consistently since last few months and quite like the coverage it offers. I used Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder to set my foundation . This also helped me achieving bit of color correction. I used Faces Ultime Pro Highlighter in shade champagne to highlight bony prominences of my face.
On my Eyes, I used soft brown eyeshadow as a lid color, dark brown eyeshadow to define my socket line and pale white eyeshadow to highlight inner corners of eyes and brow bone. (Shades marked heart in the picture ) . I first applied thick gold eyeliner pencil using Tiens Intenso Kajal Sparkling gold and then used black eyeliner on top of it ( on lid side) to add more definition. I used Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara to adds some volume to my eyelashes and used Lakme Eyeconic Kajal to tight-line my eyes.
To chisel my face and define my jawline, I used the bronzer from Makeup Revolution Iconic Smoulder kit. Further used the blush and highlighter from the same palette to add some color and glow to my face. Finally , I defined my lips using a lip liner brush with Makeup Professional Stirring Constant Shine Lipstick in shade Hot Red 030. And then filled up my lips directly with lipstick bullet.
- MAC Prep+Prime FIX+ Hydration Mist
- The Body Shop Drops of Youth Wonderblur – Face Primer ( Review Here )
- The Saem Eco Soul Spau Gel BB cream in shade 03
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer shade medium ( Review Here )
- Faces ultime Pro Highlighter in shade Champagne
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder Amber ( Review Here )
- Makeup Revolution Iconic Blush,Bronze and Brighten Smoulder
- Makeup Revolution Death by Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette ( Review Here )
- Maybelline Fashion Brows Duo Shaper Gray ( Review Here )
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Lash Multiplying Mascara
- Tiens Intenso Kajal Sparkling Gold
- L’Oreal Paris Blackbuster SuperLiner ( Review Here )
- Sugar Eye Told You So Waterproof Black Liquid Eyeliner – Black Swan ( Review Here )
- Lakme Eyeconic Kajal ( Not in Picture) ( Review Here )
- Makeover Professional Stirring Constant Shine lipstick Hot Red 030 ( Review Here )
How do you like this look? Do let me know if you try this makeup look ? Share your thoughts with me in comments below