A while back I posted My FOTD for Lakme Absolut Sculpt Studio Matte Plum spell.Some of you wanted to know the complete list of products I used for creating the look. The Picture folder got Misplaced somewhere so I could not post it.Today I spotted the folder in Google Auto Back up.So I am really excited to share this look with you which I have named as
FOTD: Red Lips with Gold Eyeliner
PRODUCTS — USED
Red Lips with Gold Eyeliner
4.Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Shade Amber( Review Here)( Available at Parcos and Westside)
5.Revlon Highlighting Palette Peach Glow(Buy It Here)
1.Etude House Drawing Eyebrows Pencil ( Review Here)
2.Beyu Eye Base
3.Smashbox Smashbox Baked Fusion Soft Lights Highlighter
- I started with priming up my face with Smashbox Photo Finish Primer which creates the Flawless base for more even spread of Foundation.I am currently Loving New Maybelline Satin Silk Liquid Foundation.B5 is tad paler on me but gives decent coverage!!
- I used Maybelline Highlighting concealer in my Under Eye area for brightening up my face.This is a must have product for highlighting but doesn’t do enough if you have serious Dark Circles.
- Finally Powdered with Rimmel Stay Matte and added some colour to my cheeks with Maybelline Creamy Cinnamon Cheeky Blush. I also did some contouring on bridge of my nose and Hollow of my cheEks using bottom three shades of Revlon Highlighting Palette Peach Glow.
- On My Eyelids,after applying Beyu Base I patted on Eyeshadow Brush swirled in Smashbox Baked Fusion Soft Lights Highlighter.Then I applied Thick Gold Eyeliner from Maybelline Hyper Glossy Range Followed up by tightlining my eyes with Maybelline Colossal Kajal.
- Once I was sure that gold Eyeliner is dry I applied thin Black eyeliner and opened up my Eyes using L’Oreal False Architect Mascara.I groomed up my Eyebrows with Etude House Drawing Eyebrows.
- Finally applied Lakme Plum Spell Lipstick.
Please add your comments in the comment box below.
It gives me immense pleasure to know you people who read my blog.
I will love to interact with you in any format( let’s say Q/A or anything) that enhances our common, creative,beauty driven
Looking forward to this association my lovely friends!!
Disclaimer: As I am a Doctor Whatever I recommend here is not a part of prescription.Its Normal Makeup and Beauty obsessed Girl’s opinions unless stated otherwise.