Today Post is FOTD: Neutral lips with Pop of Blue
I recently picked up Clinique Lid Pop Petal Pop eyeshadow form Nykaa’s luxury boutique. I loved soft warm pink eyeshadow color and wanted to create a wearable look using the same. Since I was trying out a softer look, I paired it up with L’oreal Paris Genius CC Balm Caresse, Angel Maroon which is a soft muted neutral brown lip product that ends up giving hint of shine on lips. To pep up this very simple , every day makeup look, I jazzed up my eyes with thick blue eyeliner – Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner 82.
Since I was all set for creating a look which is subtle and sophisticated , I chose neutral soft pink blush from Makeup revolution Hot spice blush palette. For complete product list and More on this look keep reading further!!
FOTD: Neutral lips with Pop of Blue
- The Body Shop Drops of Youth Wonderblur (Review Here)
- Revlon Colorstay 24H whipped Creme Makeup – Warm Golden 320
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder Amber (Review Here)
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer- Medium (Review Here)
- Makeup Revolution Brighten,Blush and Contour Iconic – Smoulder
- Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette – Hot Spice – mixed two blushes 3rd from top in both rows
- Makeup Revolution Death by Chocolate Eyeshadow palette – Warm Brown shade in socket area
- Clinique Lid Pop Petal Pop- Lid Eyeshadow (Review Here)
- Lakme Eyeconic Kajal to tightline (Review Here)
- Maybelline Lash Sensational lash Multiplying Mascara- Two Coats
- Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner 82 – Mixed it with Duraline as it has slightly dried up (Review Here)
- L’oreal Paris Genius CC Balm Caresse , Angel maroon on lips (Review Here)
In picture is my top favorite fragrance- Jo Malone London French Lime Blossom Cologne which I will be reviewing shortly on blog.
I hope you find this look easy to do and subtle yet stylish for everyday wear.
If you have any queries ,leave me a comment .