Today in this post FOTD:Grape Lips!!
I am going to share this easy to do -Bold Grape Lips Makeup Look which I created working around with Revlon Color Burst Lipstick- Grape and Inglot Pearl Eyeshadow 455. This is your look if you love to sport stark contrast between your eyes and lips. I have kept rest of the makeup pretty simple as you can see in FOTD. I have used Amethyst/ Purple Gel Eyeliner along with black eyeliner which has “anchored up” the whole picture.
I have marked the products in order they were used. There is complete list of the products used to create this makeup look. I hope you will like the deep aubergine notes complimenting subtle champagne tones. Keep reading for more
- Inglot Under Makeup Base
- The Body Shop Extra Virgin Mineral Foundation
- The Body Shop Honey Bronzer
- Revlon Highlighting Palette Peach Glow (Review Here)
- Colorbar Radiant Glow Face Illuminator pen
- Lancome Blush Subtil Rose Fresque
- Maybelline Fashion Brows Duo Shaper (Review Here)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Primer Base (Review Here)
- Inglot Pearl Eyeshadow 455 (Review Here)/Makeup Revolution-Love you to Death Eyeshadow form Death by Chocolate (Review Here)
- L’Oreal Paris Super Liner Blockbuster
- Lakme Absolute Gel Eyeliner Vine Yard (Review Here)
- New L’oread Paris Magique Kajal Bold
- Lancome Hypnose Drama Instant Full Body Mascara (Review Here)
- Revlon Color Burst Lipstick Grape
I started up with Inglot Under Makeup Base as a primer. It primes up with little glow which is good for my current dry skin.TBS Extra virgin Mineral Foundation shade Vanilla is too pale for me so I used TBS Honey Bronzer as a setting powder here. I will be reviewing these shortly on blog. Then to add some contour I used my favorite Revlon Highlighting palette -the lower three strips with real Techniques sculpting brush. I have recently started using Colorbar Radiant Glow Face Illuminator pen . I am enjoying the skin cooling texture and subtle highlighting it creates on my face. I used Lancome’s Blush -Rose Fresque to add little color to my cheeks. Rose Fresque is lovely rose color with mauve undertones so complement the deep plum lips.
On eyes I have kept it simple just playing with two shadows but added bit zing with two eyeliners. I have lined them with L’Oreal Blockbuster liner and added more definition using Lakme Gel Eyeliner -Vineyard which is gorgeous deep violet in color. I used this colored liner to tie the whole look. Basically th whole look revolved around shades go plum and grapes as the eyeshadow -Love you to death is also plum berry toned which I have used to define socket line along with Inglot Eyeshadow 455. To finish up the whole look , I filled my lips with Revlon Color Burst Lipstick Grape using Lip brush. I used brush as I usually get extra cautious with these dark lip shades. Creamy texture and deep color has tendency to melt and create mess.
So that was the whole look. I hope you will find the steps easy to follow and do also.
I get lot of queries on how to fix the lighter shade of foundation. I have done one post earlier where I mixed two foundations to tone down the lighter shade. In this post, I have set up The TBS Extra Virgin Foundation with a bronzer which is shade darker than my regular setting powders.
Let me know in comments if you like the look.