Today’s post is Indian Festive Makeup Tutorial ~Teej Special ( video)
Last week I published this Festive Teal-Gold Makeup Tutorial on my Youtube Channel especially for Teej Festival. In my culture, Teej is considered as highly auspicious festival especially for married women. It is festival of love and celebrated with full vigour among married women of all age groups. Every year , my mom buy me new dress, jewellery and makeup on Teej !! This year I chose this Teal-Green-Gold Banarsi silk outfit with Zardosi work from my hometown Patiala,Punjab. I stylized my outfit with big jhumkis of same color combination and punjabi jutti / handmade flat shoes in gold.
In this post I have embedded the video for you to watch which you can also watch on my Youtube Channel. Also I have shared FOTD picture with complete list of the products used to create this look later in the post. I hope you will enjoy watching this video . Please do like my video, share it on social media, leave me a comment and Subscribe to my Youtube Channel if you have not already!!
For more on this look,keep reading!!
Indian Festive Makeup Tutorial ~Teej Special
I have paired up teal and gold on my eyes with lovely orange tinged red lipstick i.e Lakme Absolute Lip Shimmer Scarlet Magic. Although I have created this look for Teej , it can be tried for many other Indian festivities like Karwa Chauth , Deepavali Pooja and Pre-wedding functions. On my cheeks I just added dash of coral color using gorgeous Colorbar Cheek Illusion Blush Coral Bliss. The Bourjois blue pigment that I have used towards the end of my eye makeup is discontinued by the brand so you can pick any decently pigmented turquoise blue pigment of your choice.Also I primed up my face using Colorbar Primer before I began with my foundation which I missed sharing in video.
List of Makeup Products Used
1.Too faced Shadow Insurance Eyeshadow Base ( Review Here)
3. Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow Epic & Jester ( Haul here)
4. Makeup Geek Duochrome Eyeshadow Havoc
5. Plum NaturStudio All day Wear Kohl Kajal ( Review Here)
6. L’Oreal Gelmatic Superliner in Gold
8. Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara -( Buy Here)
9. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade Dark Ebony
10. MAC Studio Finish Orange Corrector
11. Kryolan Creamy Concealer
13. The Body Shop Extra Virgin Minerals Powder Foundation – Golden Beige ( Review Here)
14. Makeup Revolution Iconic Smoulder Contour kit – contour and Highlight only -( Buy Here)
16. Lakme Absolute Lip Shimmer – Scarlet Magic – ( Buy Here)
17. YBP Makeup perfector Sponge -( Buy Here)
18. Real Technique Powder Brush
19. Real Techniques Basic brushes
21. Contact lenses – Freshlook Pure Hazel lenses
How do you like this makeup look? I really loved the way it turned out although I missed wearing bindi which I had kept on my table before filming the video !! Share your thoughts with me in comments below