Almost waving September off Goodbye, We are heading towards the Great Festive Season in Indian subcontinent. Innumerable occassions and reasons to dress up and feel your best. So today I have come up with Festive Indian Makeup look.
It has been requested by some of you on my facebook page and on my Instagram. So totally for you!!
Be it Navratri, Karwa Chauth Bhai Dooj Or Diwali Poojan , You can try wearing this look on any such day.
Sport this FESTIVE INDIAN MAKEUP LOOK this festival season!!
Here is the MAKEUP BREAKUP for this FESTIVE INDIAN MAKEUP LOOK!!
PRODUCTS — USED
FACE of FESTIVE INDIAN MAKEUP LOOK
- SmashBox Photofinish Primer As a Base
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Foundation In shade Nude Beige 3.5
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder All over my Face . I am in shade Amber 09
- Revlon Photoready Concealer in Shade Medium. I am breaking out lot these days. This gives very good coverage.
- Nars Liquid Illuminator in Shade Orgasm
- Lakme Day blush On my cheeks.Love this coral Blush!!
- In Color Highlighter in Shade Light Copper.
EYES of FESTIVE INDIAN MAKEUP LOOK
- Urban Decay Primer Potion as a Base for my shadows to show up!!
- Mac Eyeshadow Follie to define my Crease
- Mac Eyeshadow Wood Wink To Define Outer V of my EyeLid
- Mac Eyeshadow Expensive Pink As a Main Lid colour
- Avon Loose Eyeshadow Gold pigment(limited Edition) For Inner corners
- Mac Eyeshadow RicePaper on my Brow Bone
- ColorBar Waterproof Black Liquid EyeLiner
- Etude House EyeBrow Drawing Pencil
- L’oreal Magique Kajal On lower lid
- Physician Formula Organic Lash Mascara (Two coats)
LIPS of FESTIVE INDIAN MAKEUP LOOK
- NYX soft matte Lip Cream in SAN PAULO
- Revlon Superlustrous Lip Gloss in Pearl Plum . Just a Little bit in the centre of my lower Lip for some 3D effect.
I chose to design up my look around My dress which is Peach suit with Net Peach Dupatta lined by Pearls and Magenta Pink Dori.
You can try this look with OffWhite , Beige, Golden,Baby Pink and Black Golden Dresses also!!
Let me know if you have some Colour Specific Requests or If you want me to make a Video Tutorial on any of the Looks!!
Which is your favorite colour this Festive Season?
Some More Pictures:
Please add your comments in the comment box below.
It gives me immense pleasure to know you people who read my blog.
I will love to interact with you in any format( let’s say Q/A or anything) that enhances our common, creative,beauty driven
Looking forward to this association my lovely friends!!
Disclaimer: As I am a Doctor Whatever I recommend here is not a part of prescription.Its Normal Makeup and Beauty obsessed Girl’s opinions unless stated otherwise.