Today in this post Everyday Summer Makeup Look, I have come with simple everyday makeup look which is one of my favorite look to sport in summers. Although summers call for brighter lip shades but I am a neutral birdie these days. In this look, I am wearing Colorbar Sheer Creme Lust Lipstick Subtly Nude on my lips which is lovely neutral lip color with subtle peach undertones. Again I mostly prefer semi-matte / matte lipstick formulas for summers but it was just one of those dry ,dehydrated lips day so I opted for something intensely moisturizing for my lips. Colorbar Subtly Nude Lust creme is incredibly soft buttery formula and I get complete opacity on my slightly pigmented lips in two swipes. Given to its buttery texture, I prefer lining my lips with n**e lipliner to prevent the melt down smears and smudges – I used Chambor Transferproof Lip Pencil in shade FT-07.
For more on this look , keep reading !!
Everyday Summer Makeup Look
I primed up my face with The Body Shop Wonder Blur which matiffy my face, smoothen the skin making it ready for effortless foundation application.I am really enjoying this Magique Mat Foundation by L’oreal for its bright matte finish but it flats out my dry skin and I need some hydrated glow on my face with L’oreal Magique Foundation. So I mix single pump of Faces Metaliglow- champagne that is hydrating and adds uniform illumination all over my face. For contour and blush , I almost reach out for Makeup Revolution Smoulder kit almost daily. So used all the three powders in kit to add color to my cheeks, contour my face and highlight bony prominences. My skin is naturally clear these days so I skipped concealer as I get decent coverage with l’oread Mat Magique Foundation.You may consider applying concealer for blemishes and in under eye area.
- The Body Shop Drops of Youth Wonderblur ( Review Here )
- L’Oreal Paris Magique Bright Mat Foundation ( Review Here ) ( Buy Here)
- Faces Ultime Pro Metaliglow Highlighter Champagne ( Review Here )
- Makup Revolution Iconic Blush Bronze Brighten – Smoulder
- Sivanna Colors Eyeshadow Palette
- Maybelline The Fashion Brows Duo shaper – Gray ( Review Here )
- L’oreal Paris Miss Manga Voluminous Mascara ( Review Here )
- Plum Natur Studio All day Wear Kohl Kajal
- Sugar Eye told You So Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Black Swan 02 ( Review Here )
- Colorbar Sheer Creme Lust Lipstick Subtly Nude ( Review Here )
- Chambor Transferproof Lip Pencl – FT07 ( Not in Picture)
- Hedonista Fleur Frozen Ittar – Night Blooming Jasmine
On my eyes , I used marked neutral shades from Savanna Colors Eyeshadow palette which is really affordable and eyeshadows have decent pigmentation. To define my lids I used Plum Natur Studio Kohl kajalwhich is one of the best and darkest black kohl, I have ever used. I will never let go off this cajole from my collection. However it’s difficult to get sharp edge with this creamy formula so used Sugar eyeliner to define edges along the eye corners.I am really enjoying scent of Hedonista Ittar in night Blooming Jasmine these days so just rubbed small amount of it on my neck and clavicles.
Some more pictures