Today in this post Current Make Up Routine I am sharing A look which I am wearing almost every other day in month of September. I have nailed down certain products which are working great on my Skin complexion and texture as far as creating the luminous base for my make up is concerned. So the base Make up I am wearing is pretty much same , all I keep on changing is the Lipsticks and the way I wear My Eyeshadows.Also I don’t wear makeup every single day but these days somehow due to some activities and social participations I am wearing Makeup much more than my routine wear. So here is the look I wore the most and love most in month of September till now.
PRODUCTS — USED( In Order)
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser (Review Here)
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Magique Light Infusing Foundation in shade N5
- Revlon Photoready Skinlights Face Illuminator in Bare Light(Buy It Here)
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer(Review Here)(Buy It Here)
- MAC Select Moisture Cover Concealer NC 35(Review Here)
- The Body Shop Extra Virgin Mineral Powder Golden Ivory 108
- Sleek i Divine Ultra Matte DARKS Palette
- Colorbar Just Smoky Kajal Just Black(Buy It Here)
- Physician Formula Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara Ultra Black(Review Here)
- Lakme Eyeconic Curling Mascara(Review Here)(Buy It Here)
- Lakme Eyeconic Kajal Black(Review Here)(Buy It Here)
- Etude House Sweet Recipe All Over Cupcake Peach Sugar Cake 02(Review Here)
- Clinique Blush Pop Cheek Pop Peach Pop 02(Review Here)
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss Strawberry Fraise/Maybelline Lip Polish Glam 9 (Buy It Here)
In Pictures I Am wearing Revlon’s Strawberry Fraise
Please add your comments in the comment box below.
It gives me immense pleasure to know you people who read my blog.
I will love to interact with you in any format( let’s say Q/A or anything) that enhances our common, creative,beauty driven
Looking forward to this association my lovely friends!!
Disclaimer: As I am a Doctor Whatever I recommend here is not a part of prescription.Its Normal Makeup and Beauty obsessed Girl’s opinions unless stated otherwise.