Today’s post is My first ever haul from Colourpop – Colourpop Haul ( Video)
Colourpop Makeup was on my wishlist since long but I was unable to buy because initially Colourpop was not shipping to India . Later when they started with International shipping , I was in no mood to pay heavy customs fee levied on international orders especially when I recently ended up paying same for my Beautybay order. I just got lucky when my brother announced his plans to travel to US and I handed him my wishlist of my Colourpop Makeup.( :-P)
Otherwise Colourpop shipping rates outside United States are determined by the weight and destination of your final order. You can estimate your shipping cost using the shipping calculator in the shopping cart at Colourpop website. The rates are pulled directly from the US Post office and include shipping and handling. Usually shipping fee to India almost equals the price of small orders . So it is rather better to place huge orders if you are planning to get products delivered at your location directly from Colourpop . There is another option to save some shipping fee especially on small orders. You can place your orders via ‘ “Ship Out From USA” – They create a virtual USA or UK postbox and that address can be used to place order on Colourpop website.You can rather choose this address to place orders on all other international websites which do not deliver to India directly. Basically SOFU acts as an intermediary who receive your orders, repack them and send them across to your location with some additional charges for the service they provide.
For more on my haul,keep reading !!
My First Colourpop Haul
I was thrilled to see that almost all Colourpop products were around 5-6 USD . I was already aware of the overall good quality of the lip products, intensely pigmented eyeshadows and smooth cushiony texture of the eye and cheek products.I bought 8 eyeshadows , 3 cheek products and 4 lip products.I tried adding variety to my haul so picked up matte as well as glossy lip products . Similarly for my cheek products I chose matte,satin and pearlised finish powders.
Here is the list of products I bought
1. Colourpop Super Shock Shadow – 8 track is pearl finish , beautiful gold brown eyeshadow.
2. Colourpop Super Shock Shadow – Wattles is satin finish ,pretty flesh toned pink eyeshadow perfect for everyday wear.
3. Colourpop Super Shock Shadow Mooning is gorgeous dark brown with subtle shimmer
4. Colourpop Super Shock Shadow Drift is satin finish beautiful plum eyeshadow that is perfect for festive wear.
5. Colourpop Super Shock Shadow Fringe is ultra glitter , pale white shimmery shadow perfect for highlighting.
6.Colourpop Super Shock Shadow Sequin is ultra glitter , gold shimmery shadow perfect for party wear.
7. Colourpop Super Shock Shadow Nillionare is ultra glitter , dusty brown- gold shimmery shadow – one of my favorite.
8.Colourpop Super Shock Shadow Envy is ultra glitter , deep aubergine eyeshadow with same toned purple shimmer. Beautiful shade for party makeups.
Cheek & Lip products
9. Colourpop Super Shock Cheek- Aphrodisiac is matte finish neutral brown shade that is just right shade of brown blush for my skin tone. Tad darker it would have looked muddy on me. I primarily use this to do daytime,light face contouring.
10.Colourpop Super Shock Cheek Birthday Suit is satin finish blush which is pretty neutral pink shade, perfect for day wear.
11.Colourpop Super Shock Cheek Wisp is pearlised finish champagne gold highlighter that I mostly use as face illuminator.
12 Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip – Mama is warm rusty orange lip color and Tulle is pink toned brown lip color.
13. Colourpop Ultra Glossy Lip – Dropout is sheer finish dark chocolate brown lip gloss whereas Wolfie is metallic finish warm pink lipgloss with gold sheen.
More Pictures & Swatches
I will be reviewing these products shortly on blog. Leave me in comments – Your shopping experience with Colourpop? Your wish-list from the brand or products that you love from Colourpop ? How do you like my haul ?