Today’s post is Bleach your Skin Naturally at Home with these 3 Easy Recipes
Making and using your own home remedies for skin bleaching is not only pretty easy, but also a great way to nourish your skin with the nutrients it desperately needs, while getting rid of all the unwanted pigmentation at the same time. However, since you’re using natural ingredients and not harmful chemicals, don’t expect results overnight. Nature’s goodies can only lighten your skin at a pace that your skin can handle without getting damaged.
Here are some great ways to do your own skin bleaching at home:
1. Orange and Turmeric powder bleach
Orange and Citrus fruits contains a tonnes of Vitamin C which is great in lightening your skin naturally. Turmeric is also known for its enhancing skin complexion naturally.One of the best things about Orange and turmeric bleach is that you can use it daily without worrying about harming your skin because this is free of harmful chemicals in synthetic skin bleach.
- Mix two tablespoons of orange juice with pinch of turmeric powder until it forms a paste.
- Apply it to your skin and let it sit for at least half an hour.
- While 30 minutes might seem like a long time, you can easily incorporate this into your daily routine by applying it in the morning.
2.Papaya and Honey bleach
- If you want to nourish your skin, you can start eating papayas on a daily basis because this fruit is powerful enough to show its results even if you’re just munching on it.
- However, if you’re looking for a strong bleaching face pack, you should mash up a few slices of papaya and add a teaspoon of honey to it.
- Apply it to your face and wash it with super cold water.
- This should lighten your skin in no time and it is one of the most famous home remedies for fair skin!
3.Cucumber and Lemon Juice Bleach
You’ve probably seen a tonnes of spa ads with women lounging about with cucumber slices over their eyes. The reason why cucumbers are so popular is because they’ve got collagen in them, which is great for making your skin firmer and suppler. Furthermore, it helps give you a lighter skin tone.
- Mix cucumber juice with a tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You can apply this watery mixture to your skin with the help of cotton balls (the same way you would normally use a toner).
- You can leave it on for around 10-15 minutes, until your face feels totally dry.
- This can also be used for bleaching facial hair as lemon juice is also used to naturally lighten your hair.
- If your skin feels a bit dry after you use this, you can always use a good moisturizer like Olay White Radiance Brightening Intensive Lotion Moisturiser.
So, as you can see, you can easily bleach your skin at home without having to resort to using products with a loads of chemicals in them. This is the best way to ensure that your skin doesn’t react by breaking out or turning red as natural ingredients usually suit all skin types.
For more skin care tips to be your best beautiful daily do visit www.rewardme.in
Sponsored post with reward.me.in