Today’s post is 5 Hacks to Keep That Rugged Beard Nice And Soft
Through ages, women have found men with beards attractive. And men have been happy to oblige for same.For some, it was the lure of the masculinity, while for others it was just to follow a trend and be seen on par with the rest. Whatever your reason for sporting facial hair, it is important that you maintain it well. Nothing looks worse than an unkempt beard.
Taking care of your beard involves keeping it clean, neat, trimmed and soft. You don’t want the women complaining, do you? And ladies, if your man is not reading this, ensure that you suggest a few tips to him for zero future squabbles over a rough beard!
If you’ve never given much thought to beard softening, then it’s time you did.
Here are 5 hacks that’ll teach you how to soften beard, and keep it nice and heathy.
5 Hacks to Keep That Rugged Beard Nice And Soft
A beard is rugged and many women find men with beards irresistible. Look around you; it does seem to be the trend. But do you know how to take good care of your facial hair.
#1 Shampoo your beard
- You must shampoo your beard 2-3 times a week.
- Invest in a good beard shampoo made especially for facial hair.
- Apply the shampoo gently and massage it in a circular manner.
- Let it stay for a few minutes while you lather and rinse the rest of you.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
#2 Use a conditioner
- Just as you would use a conditioner on your hair after shampooing, get into the habit of using a conditioner on your beard too.
- Get a conditioner meant for beards, and improve the texture of your beard, making it softer and more manageable.
#3 Apply face wash
- If you wash your face with a face wash, make sure you clean your beard as well to get rid of dirt and other particles that get stuck in it every day.
- This will keep your beard clean and also more manageable.
#4 Rinse thoroughly
- Rinse your beard thoroughly after using the shampoo and conditioner.
- Any leftover residue will dry your skin and also make your hair rough.
- Comb your beard away from your face to get all product out.
- Use a soft towel to gently remove excess water and let your beard air-dry.
#5 Give your beard some nourishment
Besides regular cleaning, shampooing and conditioning, it is important for you to pamper your beard regularly to soften beard hair. You can also use natural gels like aloe vera for softening and hydrating your beard. Aloe vera gel for hair is a very well known “dadima ka nuskha” and can help your beard as well! Along with this, the following recipes will ensure that your beard is always well-maintained, groomed and healthy!
Here are a few simple homemade recipes that you can use.
- Combine equal quantities of coconut oil, almond oil and olive oil.
- Mix in a little warm honey or just a few drops of milk cream.
- Apply this paste to your beard and wash it off after 25-30 minutes.
- Use a bristle brush to keep wayward strands in place.
- A paste of orange peel powder and milk works as an excellent beard softener.
- Apply the paste to your beard and wait for an hour.
- Once the paste is crusty, wash it off with warm water.
- Use this treatment regularly for luxuriant and soft beard hair.
- A nourishing balm of shea butter and coconut oil, jojoba oil and almond oil can be applied every day for a soft beard.
- Mix together ¾ cup unrefined shea butter, and 4 tablespoons of a mixture of coconut oil, jojoba oil and almond oil.
- You can add a few drops of essential oils of your choice.
- Take a little of this balm and massage it into your beard after your bath for a shiny, healthy beard.
Use these tricks to keep your beard looking healthy and shiny, and the women will love you for it. Add a dash of Old Spice to get the complete all-male deal.
Explore more men’s grooming tips as well as easy, simple lifestyle tips at www.rewardme.in
In collaboration with Reward.me