I have never Done Proper Smokey Eyes Yet in any of my Blog Post. I usually end up making the look bit subtle for complete Smokey Eyes. Today’s post Brown Smoky Eyes with Nude Lip is again not a statement Smoky Eye Look.I have Smoked Eye Makeup yet keeping the Day Wearing Quotient of the Look As High as possible.I wore This Black dress with Floral prints recently.I wanted to wear a look which is subtle yet bit bold buut not overtly dramatic. Keeping my thoughts gathered ,I tried Focussing on adding Drama to Ees by smoking them and complete the look wih Nude lIp.I hope You will enjoy the Look .Here is the complete List of products used and some FOTD’s!!
PRODUCTS — USED
Brown Smoky Eyes with Nude Lip
- Beyu Eye Base
- Faces Magneteyes Kajal (Review Here)(Buy It Here)
- MAC Soba Eyeshadow
- MAC Woodwinked Eyeshadow
- Revlon Highlighting Palette Peach Glow(Buy It Here)
- L’Oreal Paris False Lash Architect 4 D Mascara (Review Here)
- Colorbar Creamy Concealer shade 02 (Review Here)
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Honey (Review Here) (Buy It Here)
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer ( Review Here)(Buy It Here)
- Maybelline Dream Satin Skin Foundation B5 ( Review Here)(Buy It Here)
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
- Etude House Drawing Eyebrows Pencil ( Review Here)
- Maybelline Color Show Lipstick Iced Coral( Review Here)(Buy It Here)
- Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush Creamy Cinnamon ( Review Here)(Buy It Here)
- I started with my Eyes First. I applied tiny bit of Beyu Eye Base all over my Eye lids.
- I applied thick stroke of Faces Magneteyes on my Upper Lash Lin and Blended it with Vega Smudge Brush before it settles down to smudge proof Finish.
- I applied the MAC SOBA all over my Lid and in socket and Blended so that there are no harsh Edges.
- To define my Eye crease I further applied MAC Woodwinked in my socket.
- To add more depth I chose the Darkest shade from Revlon Highlighting Palette Peach Glow and applied to the Outer V of my Eyelid. I Blended and Blended so that look is more uniform.
- To open up my Eyes I applied L’Oreal False Lash Architect 4 D Mascara .
- I applied Colorbar Creamy Concealer in shade 02 in my Undereye area.To add more illumination in Under Eye Region, I applied Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer.
- Then I proceeded with setting up Makeup base as usual. I applied Smashbox Photo Finish Primer initially which mattifies Face and gives ideal Base for foundation to spread.
- I used Maybelline Satin Skin Liquid Foundation(applied with The Body Shop Foundation Brush) and then Powdered my face with MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural.
- I usually do my Eyebrows after I am done with Foundation. I groomed them using Etude House Drawing Eyebrows Pencil.
- I swirled my Real technique Blush Brush in Revlon Peach Glow palette and applied it very lightly on my cheeks. To finish I applies Maybelline cheeky Glow Blush in Creamy cinnamon concentrating it mostly on apple of my cheeks.
- Finally two coats of Maybelline Color Show Iced Coral Lipstick.!!
Here are More Pictures For You
Please add your comments in the comment box below.
It gives me immense pleasure to know you people who read my blog.
I will love to interact with you in any format( let’s say Q/A or anything) that enhances our common, creative,beauty driven
Looking forward to this association my lovely friends!!
Disclaimer: As I am a Doctor Whatever I recommend here is not a part of prescription.Its Normal Makeup and Beauty obsessed Girl’s opinions unless stated otherwise.